1. Smoking: No smoking inside of Unit.
2. Pets: No pets allowed.
3. Other Guest: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Liability: All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss/damage of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. All guests also assume all responsibility for damages done to the property and its contents.
5. Property: Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Appliances: Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Parking: Parking is available in garage or on garage apron. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
10. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. We do not refund due to poor road conditions or power outages.
11. Expenses: Renters agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Management enforcing this agreement.
12. Short Term Rental: Renters expressly acknowledge and agree that this agreement is for transient occupancy of the property, and the Renters do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
13. Legal Use: Renter shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
14. Hazardous Materials: Renter agrees that fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
15. Homeowner’s Property: Renter agrees not to access “Homeowner’s closet or storage area”, even if unlocked. Management’s supplies and chemicals that could be harmful to children and adults may be present.
16. No subletting: The Renter shall not sublet the property, without prior permission in writing from the Homeowner.
17. Noise Prohibition: The Renter shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Renter shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disrupt or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Renter shall immediately vacate the premises. Quiet hours begin at 10:00 p.m. until 7:00am and outdoor noise shall be kept to a minimum.
18. Waste Disposal: The Renter shall dispose of all waste materials generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the bins provided for refuse.